Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Studio Expansion & Purchasing Sessions

I am happy to announce that we've officially added a new room to my studio. It is my new waiting room/meeting room and will also be used for some natural light portraits. This use to be our master bedroom, but the need for more space has moved us into the spare bedroom. I'm really excited about this addition to my business.

I will no longer be including proofs with my session fee. Now that I have the additional space, I will be scheduling a purchasing session after your photo session. A purchasing sessions is an appointment in which all the decision makers are available and we will review your photos at that time on a state of the art plasma screen. We will discuss your purchasing options, products that are available and this will be your opportunity to place your order.

No comments: