Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Mason and his lack of photos.

If Mason is home while I am having a photo shoot at some point he is allowed to come out and either award the well behaved child with a sucker or just say "HI" to the newly engaged couple. It never fails, that someone will say to me "you must have SO many wonderful pictures of your son". I usually just nod and smile.

So, today I am blogging out the truth! I have so few portraits of Mason. He acts so funny in front of my camera and he has to have his Nemo blanket in his lap, wrapped around his hand with the "hole" wrapped around his fingers while he incessanty rubs it and his thumb in his mouth (yeah, he might have a little OCD). Its a sight to behold, so yeah, I snap photos, but I can barely get a glimpse of him under all that action.

So, over the last two days, I've tried my darn'dest to grab a few pics of my wonderful son between photo shoots. Below you'll see what fun pics we ended up with and trust me these were as candid as they come!



No comments: