Monday, July 7, 2008

Family Reunion on July 4th Weekend

Every year, we celebrate our Wright Family Reunion here in Morehead at the ever-famous Cave Run Lake. Each year this joyous event takes place on the July 4th weekend. Last year I was elected to the Vice President position and I was re-elected again this year. It was an awesome good time, however it was a small group as many of our family members were unable to attend. During our event, I actually had my camera turned on me and have since discovered a few pictures of me and my boys that are worth sharing.

Again, it seems we never have pictures of ourselves together (me, nick & Mason), so I thought it worth sharing. This was positively the best July 4th holiday I've ever had. What a wonderful weekend with so many wonderful people to share it with!

My cute little family (my brother took this):

What a dirty little boy!
We're finally engaged after 5 years, a 3-year-old, and a fat mortgage (aunt wanda took this):

No comments: