Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

I am so delighted to report some news updates this morning.

1. Cara Demoss is one of my Rowan County Senior Ambassadors and she contacted me last night to inquire about Homecoming Dance photos. She will be hosting a pre-dance party and I will be setting up for Homecoming Dance photos at Cara's party. Being my first dance pictures I'm terribly excited about getting this experience under my belt! Now, the only problem is is that I've never seen a dance photo that is modern and emulative of my style. So, I've got to put my thinking cap on and come up with some clever ideas and super cool pictures!

2. Josh Bieker contacted me this morning about doing band pictures as he has just opened a locally owned and maintained Recording Studio in Morehead called Stereo Image Studio. All genres of music are welcome at his studio. For more information about Josh's services you can contact him through his Myspace page: Stereo Image Studio
Best of luck with the new business, Josh!

3. OK, I have to post this most awesome compliment I received the other evening while shopping at Wal-Mart. I ran into a girl I went to high school with and she said "I hear you're the best kept secret in Morehead"...Yes, I simply smiled and laughed but on the inside, I was doing cartwheels and screaming at the top of my lungs. I know it sounds crazy, but this is still a very young business, so I'm allowed to get ridiculously excited and hopeful at this stage:) yay! A BIG "thank you" to all my wonderful clients. I do appreciate you guys with all my heart!

No comments: