Saturday, August 23, 2008

Weddings galore & foreigners too!

And suddenly its wedding season again! There is a definite trend towards Fall weddings over Spring weddings (well at least judging by my calendar this year). The next several weekends are filled with wedding bliss for me and I can't wait. I do love me a good wedding. I might be scared to death of having my own, but I love capturing all the emotion of the wedding day. Its a magical time!

I am also happy to announce that my best friend Therese, who I have not seen in exactly 5 years
is in the states with her boyfriend Jonas (whom I've never met) and will be landing here in Morehead next Saturday! I absolutely can't wait! I haven't been this excited in ever. Therese lives in Denmark and we met in high school during her foreign exchange and have been best friends every since. We were lucky to be able to spend the summers together; she would come here or I'd spend the summer with her in Copenhagen. However, after I started a family and Therese continued her education we've just not been able to make a visit happen lately (its VERY expensive to boot).

Anyways, Therese and Jonas are driving cross country and back again and we will have 3 nights here in Morehead and 2 nights in Gatlinburg with them! It is the highlight of my year and I can't wait! Below are a couple pictures of my best friend, Therese and me!

No comments: