Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Spotlight: Custom Invitations/Cards

It is an added bonus when your photographer has a background in graphic design. My bachelors degree is Communications with an emphasis in Advertising and Public Relations. It was all those ad design classes that gave me the love of graphic art. After college I continued my passion for graphic design with self development courses, seminars, and endless research. I worked as a freelance graphic artist for several years, before developing my love of photography into a business. So, if you're even still reading this history lesson you're probably wondering what does this have to do with anything??? Well, it is to introduce you to the endless possibilities of what a graphic-designer-turned-photographer can offer YOU. Today's spotlight is on Custom Invitations/Cards.

To join Chrissy Perkins Photography mailing list, please send an email with your address to receive samples of our custom invitations/cards (chrissyperkinsphotography@yahoo.com)

I offer a wide range of custom cards/invitations. Some of the size options are:

-4x6 flat or fold
-5x7 flat or fold
-5x5 flat or fold
-5x5 trifold
-4x6 accordian


As far as the design goes, the sky is the limit. I have a few styles available, but can completely customize every aspect of your card from color, pattern, text and photos. In coordination with my wonderful print company, I am able to offer these priceless designs in all standard, art or pearl paper. All cards come with envelopes. Prices start at just $49 for a set of 25.

Some uses for my custom cards/invitations;

-birthday parties
-graduation invitations
-Christmas cards
-birth announcements
-just moved/new address
-anniversary invitations

Below are some style samples to jump start the brainstorming process of designing your custom cards/invitations.


No comments: