Friday, February 13, 2009

St. Claire Valentine's Gala

Last Saturday, I planned two events in one day (yeah, I know...what was I thinking?) and the second one was St. Claire's Valentine Gala which was at the Conference Center this year. They had a good turnout and the place looked fabulous. As part of my contract I did photos of all the guest and took lots of candid photos throughout the event.

It was a really fun evening and I am already hoping I get invited back next year! They had a band from Frankfort and the event was catered by an highly efficient company from Lexington.

The St. Claire pictures will be ready on Monday and will be available to pickup from the Empact group. I will also be hosting these awesome photos on a website so anyone from the event can order additional prints at discounted rates! Please send me your email address if you would like to be able to view these photos.

Everyone had a great time and it was so much fun to work with all the smiling faces of St. Claire! A special thanks goes out to Dianna Bentley for asking me to be a part of that special event!

Here are a few shots from the Gala:

No comments: