Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random things about Chrissy Perkins

1. I broke a girl's jaw with a round house kick in an international karate competition and ended up with a 3rd place finish.

2. I have dabbled in just about every form of art since I was old enough to hold crayons. I even have a few sculptures floating around.

3. I HATE those little seeds in tomatoes. If I get one of those slimmey things on a sandwich, its ruined. However, I can drink salsa like its no one's business.

4. If I won the lottery the first thing I'd do is buy a fabulous piano, tons of sheet music and do nothing but play piano for a month straight.

5. I have traveled to Denmark, Sweden, England, and Amsterdam. I have so many more places to visit.

6. I never dreamed I'd be living in Morehead at age 30.

7. If you had asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, at age 9 I would have told you "to be a writer and photographer for National Geographic."

8. I love to write. I use to write poetry for breakfast. I will publish a book (not poetry) before I die.

9. All my best friends live in other states/countries except for one.

10. If I could spend my summer mountain biking on the muddiest trails I'd be one happy girl.

11. I use to rollerblade miles and miles at Cave Run Lake and then I would lay on a mini boat dock and sleep under the sun on the rocking waves. Luckily, no one ever bothered me in this public place.

12. I co-founded a non-profit organi_ation called Jump Start in Pensacola, Fl for women offenders to help them get their life back and to move forward in a positive direction. It continues to grow today.

13. The letter wxy_ does not work on my laptop. So, I use a "_" to show where it should be but isn't. Or I simply use a synonym without a "_".

14. I'm terrified of marriage.

15. I took up kayaking last year and fell in love. I cannot wait for the Spring flooding.

16. I have an Irish Wolfhound named Brownie, a Great Dane named Sassy, a Pekingese named Ruffina and a yellow cat named Chexter Bo Bexter. We also have 9 fish who barely survived the electrical outage.

17. I spent 2 years working towards becoming a doctor, one semester towards being a physical therapist, one semester an exchange student in Pensacola, Fl and 2 semesters pulled out an Advertising/Public Relations degree. However, I make my living from something I've never had any education in.

18. I am working towards creating a non-profit revolving around children.

19. I've always been a working stay at home mom, but always fret he doesn't get near enough quality time from me.

20. I have an unbelievably bad memory. I cannot recall much of my own history.

21. I'm a beer snob, but love any kind of wine (except for Boone's).

22. I didn't have television for 10 years, had it for a year and am back to not having it again.

23. My best friend is Danish and I miss her every single day.

24. I love ice cream, sunshine, and cooking. In that order :)

25. I want to spend the rest of my life making people smile.

No comments: