Monday, July 13, 2009

REMAINING SATURDAYS FOR 2009

It is already looking like a fantastic Fall! Everyday people are calling to schedule their appointments in advance, which reminds me that I need to inform everyone else that the weekends book up quickly and it seems that this Fall the weekends will be entirely gone even before Summer has past. I am posting the remaining available Saturdays below.

If you are planning a wedding for 2009, give me a call as I'm offering a spectacular package to fill any remaining 2009 dates (606.784.2626).

If you are planning on doing Family photos that requires a weekend appointment, please contact me ASAP to book your appointment in advance!

REMAINING SATURDAYS
August 29th
September 5th
September 12th
September 19th
October 10th (just opened back up) HOT DATE!
November 14th
November 21st
November 28th
December all open.

*I also schedule appointments Tuesday - Friday, however Saturday is always the first day to book up. If you must have a Saturday or if you need to schedule a wedding for 2009, please call immediately!

No comments: