Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!

Well, it wasn't the most adventuresome NYE that I've ever had, but it was a lethargic one. I finally got all house chores caught up and devoted the day to Mason. We made clay figurines (me and Mason made frogs, Nick made burrito baby Mason in a crib--I was quite impressed for his first go at the art thing). We built a garbage truck out of a million pieces for Mason and I started on putting his newest artist stand together (didn't quite figure it out--yet). Nick started going downhill pretty early, so we all piled into our bed and Mason and I played Mario on the DS until about 15 minutes til the big midnight and we had our own countdown (a dab early) and wished each other a Happy New Year and Nick was snoring before we could blink. All in all, it was a great NYE and there is something about spending the holidays with your family that fills your heart with contentment and love.

So, whatever you did for your NYE, whether it was an adventure or not, I hope you felt contentment and love bringing in 2009!

As for CPP (Chrissy Perkins Photography), there are MANY exciting changes and additions
in store for 2009. Stay tuned as I reveal new products, a new online ordering
system, exciting VIP program, and much, much more! Watch out world, its going to be one hell of a year!

No comments: